Info on developer key request page on XO

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Tue Dec 2 16:06:05 EST 2008

Yes, that's exactly the point.  We currently offer developer keys by
postal mail for users who do not have Internet access, but users
without Internet access cannot get the instructions on how to make
such a request.  The "Getting Started" pamphlet refers users to www.laptop.org/source
  for source code and mentions it is available on media, but without
Internet access you can't find out how to order the media.

	- Ed

P.S. And I see that even with Internet access, www.laptop.org/source
seems to not be there...