Ext3 images from recent 8.2 builds do not boot in qemu.

Erik Garrison erik at laptop.org
Wed Aug 27 12:58:02 EDT 2008

I am working with the construction of a Qemu ext3 image.  On Qemu boot I
get the following error:

Checking filesystems
fsck.ext3:  Unable to resolve 'LABEL=OLPCRoot'    [FAILED]

I am rebuilding the image to make it larger because I was unable to
resize it directly so that it could fit all the activities used here in
Peru.  I am preparing the image for their use in educational videos
about the XO.

Perhaps the person who can resolve Ton's issue also has insight into
this conundrum?