updating OLPC_{Region} pages, with a payoff

S Page info at skierpage.com
Fri Aug 22 20:48:51 EDT 2008

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Category:Deployments

(Is there's a better e-mail list for deployments?)

I added deployment data and a timeline of deliveries to Gregs's status
in http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Deployments .  It's interesting and
motivating IMO.

It queries deployment pages (using Francesca/femslade's work) for the
info.  So if you know more about a deployment, please update its
OLPC_{Region} page using its [edit] or [edit with form] tab, or you can
privately e-mail me the info and I'll do it.

Should there be an OLPC_G1G1 page for the G1G1 "deployment"?

Cheers,
--
=S Page  user:skierpage