build number for BookSprint

Anne Gentle annegentle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 23:15:21 EDT 2008

Hi all,
We're holding a BookSprint next week to update the doc on FLOSS
Manuals and separate out the XO info from the Sugar info. For
discussion of scope and goals for the week-long sprint, you may want
to refer to the Library list archives at
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/library/.

For the writers' use, I'm working on installing eight XOs with the
best 8.2.0 version of Sugar available during the week of the sprint.
This past week, Mikus and I installed joyride-2301 on all eight,
knowing we'll be going to the best candidate build, and wanting to
test as much as possible beforehand.

Greg Smith suggested I ask for your suggestions on the best build as
of 8/25. From reading the list archives for August, it appears that a
good "slushy" (near freezing) build would be 8.2-753 (except for the
outdated eToys?)

Please advise on the best build for our work to start on 8/25 by
either replying to this list or writing me an email. Your assistance
in keeping us aligned with the latest and greatest is much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Anne