[Localization] [Announce] New strings in Glucose 0.82

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 20:51:12 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 6:43 AM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello translators,
> It looks like we have got some new strings (no string freeze break
> though - apparently my POT updater broke for a few projects). Affected
> modules include sugar and journal (project glucose 0.82).
     Actually, both 0.82 branch (project glucose 0.82) and trunk
(project glucose) have been affected.

> It would be awesome if you can update your translations to cover the
> new strings.
      All of milestones for sugar 0.82 were over and 0.82 branched.
How and when fixed translations will be pulled to build?  Will we have
another build for sugar and journal for 8.2, or will we have to depend
on langpack for now and wait for 8.2.1?

/Korakurider