Preparations for forking 8.2.

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Tue Aug 19 20:04:40 EDT 2008

I've revived and turned the crank on the 8.2 branch in preparations
for forking a stable stream from joyride.  The build announcers will
probably shortly announce build 753, which should be more-or-less
identical to the latest joyride.  You can try it out with:
  # olpc-update 8.2-753

Although I will refresh again from joyride for a bit longer -- until
Michael tells me to stop -- consider this your first warning that
frozen times are approaching.  If you notice some way that build 753
diverges from joyride, or realize that we've been pulling, say, the
wrong etoys base image -- speak up now.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )