rainbow and pam

victor Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Sat Aug 16 04:17:18 EDT 2008

Sorry if I was not clear. Here is the code that currently fails
under rainbow:

 /* set scheduling policy and priority */
    if (priority > 0) {
      p.sched_priority = priority;
      if (sched_setscheduler(0, SCHED_RR, &p) != 0) {
        csound->Message(csound,"csound: cannot set scheduling policy to
SCHED_RR");
      }
      else   csound->Message(csound,"csound: setting scheduling policy to
SCHED_RR\n");
    }
    else {
      /* nice requested */
      if (setpriority(PRIO_PROCESS, 0, priority) != 0) {
        csound->Message(csound,"csound: cannot set nice level to %d",
                       priority);
      }
    }

This works fine on the terminal for user olpc (given the correct
limits.conf).

Thanks

Victor