Please help test our new 8.2.0 weekly beta, joyride-2301!

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Fri Aug 15 14:38:50 EDT 2008

It is back again, it is a blocker, please somebody really fix it!
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7608

I feel the touchpad very jumpy, it was not jumpy at all with 708.

Since 2230 (if I remember) the software updater simply refused to update
Scratch (it jumped back to the start of updating).
With 2301 it now restarts Sugar if it is selected in the update, nice
progress... :)

Please, please please, add 1 line to the build script to zip the .usb
and .toc together (fast compression is enough).

Could somebody tell me whether 2263 was announced on this list? (I
somehow missed that email.)