q2e13 released

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Thu Aug 14 23:15:29 EDT 2008

q2e13 is out but since koji is down you will have to grab it manually
rather than wait for it to hit joyride.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Firmware_q2e13

I've had 2 reports from my q20117 dev build that after upgrade the
touchpad quit working.  I've not been able to duplicate this and 3 other
testers reportend normal touchpad operations.

The act of flashing causes the touchpad to recalibrate so if the
touchpad happens to go south on you then please do a full power cycle
and verify its not just bad luck with a bogus recalibrate.

You can also run test /mouse from OFW to see if you get similar results.
    OFW uses advanced mode rather than mouse mode but it should work
fine for checking if the pad is working at all.

Thanks.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child