joyride images for downloading and installing them with a USB key

Deepak Saxena dsaxena at laptop.org
Thu Aug 14 21:40:59 EDT 2008

On Aug 14 2008, at 21:35, Bastien was caught saying:
> Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> >    > Hi list, where can I find images of the latest joyride for
> >    > installing it with a USB key?  Something similar to these images:
> >
> > http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/xo-1/streams/joyride/latest/devel_ext3/
>
> Anything under this directory is now emtpy:
>
>   http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/xo-1/streams/joyride/latest/
>
> 2302 is not empty, but 2303 is since midday.  Something wrong?

Fedora's Koji build system that is used for some of our components is
currently down (See mstone's prior email to this list from a few hours
back.) From bottom of http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/xo-1/streams/joyride/build2303/devel_jffs2/build.log:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/static-repos/dist-olpc3-build-current/i386/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 12] Timeout: <urlopen error timed out>
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
olpc_development. Please verify its path and try again
 * Unmounting special file systems from install root
 * Detaching disk and partition 1 (/dev/loop5 and /dev/loop6)
   - Cleaning up connections to loop devices
 * Deleting incomplete OS image

Deepak Saxena - Kernel Developer - dsaxena at laptop.org