Perú customization key; testing requested

Erik Garrison erik at laptop.org
Thu Aug 14 17:17:32 EDT 2008

OLPC,

I have built a customization key for use by Perú immediately following
provisional testing.  It is available at:
http://dev.laptop.org/~erik/peru/customization-key.peru.zip

The key is comprised of the previously shipped Perú activity pack and an
updated content bundle sent to us by Perú and cleaned up by me over the
past day and a half.

Please download this zip file and unpack on a suitable usb key, then
follow the instructions at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Customization_key#Using_the_key: to utilize
it.

Please *immediately* inform me of any issues.

I would put some kind of version string on this file but I have no idea
what convention to use.  Ideas?

Erik