Datastore profiling

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Wed Aug 13 13:21:00 EDT 2008

The best would be writing with LZO and later recompress with ZLIB. Also
the clear install image (which is created in the build) should use the
slowest ZLIB compression, but I am not sure if this latest idea worths
implementing.

Erik, you asked how long would it take to finish my decompression
routines. I did not answer since I was not sure but now it is 100% that
it will no go into 8.2.0 (currently I am working 12+ hours and could not
switch on my XO for a week...)