jackd on OLPC?

victor Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Wed Aug 13 12:10:46 EDT 2008

Thanks for your response. It would be perhaps a good idea
to put together a working group to discuss audio infrastructure
matters.

ALSA is fine as a backend, but we might want to have a software
layer above it for connectivity. That is, if we can afford it.

In any case, now that I've spotted Jack there, I will have a go
to see how it performs.

Regards

Victor