Suspend vs Network Traffic - blockers

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Wed Aug 13 11:23:56 EDT 2008

On 13 Aug 2008, at 11:51, Morgan Collett wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 08:27, Ricardo Carrano <carrano at laptop.org>
> wrote:
>> (*) Cosmetic: In one test, XO-B was turned off. it's icon disappear
>> from A's neighbor view, but not completely (the tip of the head was
>> still there)
>
> That's probably a hippo-canvas bug. I've logged #7933 because I
> couldn't find an existing ticket.

Yea I had opened:

	http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7660

Neighborhood view generates quite some pixel cruft if you leave the
view open in a reasonably active area. Just about all the icons are
slightly cropped when drawn** and only partially erased (XO budies,
Shared activities, APs). Switch away from the view and back again
draws things correctly.

**live update draws only, it seems a full neighborhood redraw when
switching to the view uses a different code path and functions
correctly.

--Gary