shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:34:18 EDT 2008

Its OK if I need to have root permissions only once right? I can change the
/etc/modules/ once during installation of the activity and need not load the
module every time I run the activity. I am new programming on Linux and
wasnt sure what to change to make the XO load the oss module on startup. So
my plan is if I  know how to make the XO load the  oss modules  I can do
this in a script and run the script during installation of the activity so
that when I launch the activity I would not need root permission.Could you
please tell me how to change /etc/modules to load oss modules on startup?

Thanks
Shivaprasad