inhibiting suspend via dbus

S Page info at skierpage.com
Tue Aug 12 18:18:47 EDT 2008

John Gilmore wrote:

> For an idea of where Linux power management is going, see Richard
> Woodruff's presentation from the Ottawa Linux Power Management summit:
>
>   http://www.celinux.org/elc08_presentations/TI_OMAP3430_Linux_PM_reference.ppt

.ppt?!  To help the suiteless view a very interesting presentation I
imported it to
<http://show.zoho.com/public/skierpage/TI-OMAP3430-Linux-PM-reference-ppt>
(I've found Zoho renders PowerPoint better than Google Docs.)
Click the icon with four corner arrows to view full-screen.

This is viewable on my XO, though the block diagrams are hard to read.
The full-screen window is mis-titled "rainbow-daemon" (I filed
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7930 ).

Regards,
--
=S