joyride images for downloading and installing them with a USB key

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:31:45 EDT 2008

Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org> writes:

>    > Hi list, where can I find images of the latest joyride for
>    > installing it with a USB key?  Something similar to these images:
>
> http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/xo-1/streams/joyride/latest/devel_ext3/

Shouldn't I use jffs2 instead?

  http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/xo-1/streams/joyride/latest/devel_jffs2/

What is os2090.usb?  Is it a standalone USB distribution of both the
system and the activity bundle?  Is this _what_ I'm looking for??

If I don't use os2090.usb maybe I can just go with os2090.img -- fine.
But what about fs.zip?  Is it safe to use the old (708) one?

> (It would be great if you could add this to the place you think it
> should be in the wiki, thanks!)

I will as soon as I'm sure where to put what...

Thanks again!

--
Bastien