Mic insertion detection

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Mon Aug 11 15:25:51 EDT 2008

Arjun,
    I don't know how to access it from a script, but on production units
the AC'97 codec does sense whether anything is plugged into either
the microphone or headphone jacks.

The microphone jack is wired to JS0, accessible through the Jack Sense
register in the AC'97 spec.  (The headphone is JS1).

Cheers,
wad