Please help test our new 8.2.0 weekly beta, joyride-2263!

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Mon Aug 11 05:15:44 EDT 2008

Another thought....  how difficult would it be to post a summary of the
differences between the "weekly" builds ? ... so it's quick to see what has
changed or not between them.

(i.e. similar to the 'new joyride released" announcements....)

-iXo
p.s. Or shall I just create a TRAC entry on this idea? :)