Wellington smoketest notes - joyride-2270

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sat Aug 9 08:08:41 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

Good feedback.

On 9 Aug 2008, at 05:08, Martin Langhoff wrote:

> - Sugar: in the activities List View, the time column does not display
> "last used" (perhaps it displays install time?), and the counter does
> not match number of times used, nor number of documents (what does it
> count?).

The list view time column seems to be the install date, but more than
that, it seems to be related to activity bundle creation date (I have
an old Activity that when installed fresh from the wiki appears as "5
months ago").

The "counter" column is actually the activity version information.

I saw talk somewhere about adding title bars so these columns (and the
list view in Journal) would be clearly named (and potentially
sortable), perhaps we'll see that in the 9.1.0 release timeframe.

--Gary