Please help test our new 8.2.0 weekly beta, joyride-2263!

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Aug 8 08:59:53 EDT 2008

2263 hung on a B4 and MP several times while I was testing this evening,
the mouse would not move, keyboard did nothing, the display would be
static, and no ping response.

Things that I did that could induce it:

- running a pygame program http://quozl.linux.org.au/k74/ (happened
  twice, out of two tries),

- doing an olpc-update joyride in Terminal, (happened once, out of one
  try),

- clicking to take a picture in Record, (happened once, out of one try),

Things that did not induce it:

- doing an olpc-update joyride-2269 in a virtual console,

I remain puzzled.  I've run out of time and awareness to diagnose
further, but thought I'd post my observations in case anyone else
notices any correlation.  Sorry.  Not enough data yet.