Why we are about to not bother upkeeping TamTam.

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Aug 6 02:49:57 EDT 2008

jean piche wrote:

> TamTamJam v50
> TamTamEdit v49
> TamTamSynthLab v50
> TamTamMin v48
>

>  I dont know why we even bother making new bundles with bug fixes that
> never get included into the builds. I mean the TamTam you are using is
> like 8 months old...
>
> Anyone care?

Hi Jean,

I understand that it is not always easy to follow the changing processes to release
your software. We tried to make it clearer with the fructose process but tamtam and
some other activities did not jump in.

In any case it would be nice to send at least an announcement to devel/sugar that a
  new release has been made. If then - you lack an important part of the release
process someone will likely tell you.

Best,
    Simon