Test results on Joyride 2230?

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Tue Aug 5 10:25:08 EDT 2008

Forgot to mention: the software updater draws the progress bar, and
after several megabytes of data, it jumps back to the beginning without
any error message. It cannot update anything.
Also, the TRAC which was created by me was about that Speak/Physics
crashes the machine. Updating software is not an option since in those
cases an user level program can crash Linux which is unacceptable.
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7608