Test results on Joyride 2230?

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Tue Aug 5 08:03:20 EDT 2008

I have downloaded it even before it was selected as a weekly stuff.
Record-54 crashes the build (the machine freezes). I did not create a
TRAC entry since my last TRAC entry did not receive any attention so I
just did not care (actually I do not know what to expect). Just started
the thing and somehow it showed my video and later the machine freezes
(mouse stops, keyboard cannot switch to console). A week earlier it
could even show my video. Otherwise it seems to work (I tested it very
sparingly).