Collaboration Requirements

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:51:02 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 1:35 AM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have not included the case of multiple schools interacting together.
> This is focused on the first step which covers scale, network config and
> basic collaboration within a single school.

To expand on this -- I had not seen Edward's question earlier -- that
will be one of the key areas for post-1.0 School Server. Inter-school
wishlist stuff is more appropriately tagged against the School server
as that is the collaboration point. We might get some stuff in the 1.0
timeframe, specially if you can help :-), but priority for xs-1.0 is
in-school.

Got to walk before you run.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions