Empty neighborhood on joyride-2248 ?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Aug 3 19:37:38 EDT 2008

On 3 Aug 2008, at 22:34, Deepak Saxena wrote:
> On Aug 03 2008, at 22:49, Gary C Martin was caught saying:
>> Just moved from joyride-2241 to 2248, any one else seeing an empty
>> neighborhood and no network access (just my XO icon in the centre)?
>> ifconfig shows eth0 is up, but has no inet address associated with
>> it.
>> Wanted to check before I open another new ticket. Booting back to
>> 2241
>> shows the neighborhood working again.
>
> I haven't updated from 2170 yet, but Ricardo submitted #7776 which
> is similar, but he still sees the Mesh entries in the network view.

Thanks, yea that's it. I have no other mesh devices to test here so
I'm not sure if mesh is working (though msh0 in ifconfig looks good).
Added to the ticket.

Some activities also immediately bomb out on launch (Paint and my own
Moon activity), not sure if this is related at all (Log and Terminal
still worked fine).

--Gary