New faster build 2242

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Fri Aug 1 23:57:54 EDT 2008

2008/8/1 Build Announcer v2 <reinier at heeres.eu>:
> http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/faster/build2242

I've unretired the faster branch temporarily to collect some
measurements on the costs of adding xfce to our builds.  I also added
some patches from my local git to sugar-artwork for #7641 (fixing some
broken icons in xfce) and to sugar for #7495 and #7685 for my own
testing and development.

You can safely ignore the faster branch, unless you are inordinately
curious, bored, or stalking me.  Or if you want to play around with a
sugar layout whose code involves the golden ratio, fibonacci numbers,
and sunflowers. ;-)
 --scott

p.s. http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/cscott/sugar-tmp;a=blob;f=src/view/home/favoriteslayout.py;hb=HEAD#l292

--