activity bar

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 17:18:08 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I believe the definitive documentation is in the release notes:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_Notes/8.2.0#Home_View_Redesign

Walter's link has some more detail and information but I don't think its
up to date. e.g. it doesn't have the Software Updates GUI in the Sugar
Control Panel.

Let me know if I am not correct or you find any errors in the release
notes. I need to nail down the final, canonical documentation and make
sure it gets in the release notes ASAP.

Thanks,

Greg S