sugar start-up profiling

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Fri Aug 1 11:38:42 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 10:41:41AM -0400, Eben Eliason wrote:
> I could also see this working to bring frequently used activities to the
> center of the screen, and less frequently used ones to the edge (thought
> that interferes with free placement).

As long as we don't end up with "personalized" layouts - I
(personally, clearly not target audience, am mad, etc. disclaimer)
really hate that feature and always find it's better to have something
in a fixed place when trying to find it.  I like the
"insensitive"-ness the current (basic) filtering in the Neighborhood
view uses, since it makes things findable but also memorable.

> - Eben

Martin