activity bar

Victor Lazzarini Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Fri Aug 1 09:45:36 EDT 2008

Now, another bit of info I can't find in Walter's minimalist draft
for the updated
Sugar is how access newly created activities, which I have put in the
~/Activities together with the rest.

The 'list' view only gives me the installed activities, which is no use to me.
Restarting X does not make sugar find the new activities. I was trying to look
into Bert's script to see if there was a trick to make sugar see
newly installed
activities, but I saw nothing obvious.

Thanks
Victor