[Production] Amharic input

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed Apr 30 22:03:00 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 22:54 +0200, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> Behdad is also on cc because
> I remember he was quite a guru of these things (let us
> know if you just want to be left in peace).

Thanks for adding.  I never mind.

Excuse my ignorance; I'm not familiar with Amharic requirements.  I
think the question comes down to whether the Amharic keyboard layout is
enough or whether an input method is needed.  If keyboard layout is
enough, then just removing the input method from GTK+ seems to do it.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759