Translation refresh

Charles Merriam charles.merriam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 17:31:17 EDT 2008

FYI:  The tracking of activities, and marking which ones were in the
best state to ship, was part of the build debate earlier this year.
The proposal was for OLPC F. to mark some activities as mature enough
to consider for deployment and to push them to have a consistent
branch name for each time based deployment.

OLPC F. couldn't hit the minimum buy-in (put a year number in the
versioning) so I dropped all the build fixes.  Try again next year.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/2008_Debate_of_Build_and_Release

-- Charles