How to update activities

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Apr 29 14:28:15 EDT 2008

I'm reiterating these questions that went unnoticed for a while.

---

A few dumb questions that I've been forgetting to ask for weeks:

 - Is there anyone who maintains the activity packs to keep
   them up to date for new deployments?

 - Which pack should be used for demos and new deployments?
   I've been using the G1G1 pack for a while.

 - Will there be an official mechanism to update activities
   alongside the OS in the future?  I've been using Bertf's
   update-activities.py, but it's of course for developers.

--
    \___/
   _| o |   Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/