15 computer science collegians looking for a project

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Tue Apr 29 05:11:26 EDT 2008

Actually it is a funny proposal since without real XO machines it is a
little bit hard to profile programs and since it seems that it is quite
impossible nowadays to get a machine, they are out of luck. Exactly why
does not OLPC just dump machines to developers like candy? Even if only
1% of people do something about performance, it could be more cost
effective than hiring 1 man for it (and the XO badly needs this work).

BTW if you referring to this
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2008-March/012033.html
or this
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/sugar/2006-September/000439.html
then these are not easy and fast things either.