Design for XO .. and how to acquire one?

Charles Merriam charles.merriam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:36:17 EDT 2008

Hello,

You may want to start development with one of the emulators.  See
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers/Setup for a description.

While OLPC does claim to have laptops on occasion for developers, most
people end up purchasing them off of the EBay auction sight.

Have a good day,

Charles Merriam
(Just another volunteer, not with the OLPC Foundation)