Activation problems

Emiliano Pastorino epastorino at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Mon Apr 28 14:13:37 EDT 2008

Are you using a pendrive with the leases to activate the laptops? Or are you
trying wireless? Which build are you using?
You can try to search the SN of the laptops you're trying to activate in the
lease.sig file to see if they're there...

Emiliano

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 3:04 PM, John Watlington <wad at laptop.org> wrote:

> I have two laptops here in Peru that refuse to activate.
>
> I have generated leases for (increasingly) 7 days, 3000 days,
> and 7999 days, and none work.   I activated three other laptops
> using the same key/activation request and they work fine.
>
> They boot up and don't give any error messages.   They just start
> flashing the SD, USB, and finally WiFi icons.   When activating,
> they don't give any error message, they just say "Powering off in 10
> seconds".
>
> Any suggestions ?
> wad

Emiliano Pastorino
LATU - Plan Ceibal
Av. Italia 6201 CP: 11500, Montevideo, Uruguay
Tel: (598 2) 601 3724 int.: 469