boot problem

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at creativecommons.org
Mon Apr 28 13:08:43 EDT 2008

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008, Daly Ikbel wrote:

> I try to copy a repositery of 258Mb.

How did you try to copy it?  Can you explain the exact steps you took?
What do you mena repositery?  (But see below - answer this on the
community-support email list.)

> I get an error of lack of space.
> while rebooting I get this message:
>
> "OSError: [Errno 28] No space left on device "
>
> and the XO freeze.

What software build are you using?  If you are running the latest, it
sounds like you should file this as a bug in Trac.

But either way - you should be able to drop to a terminal by doing
Ctrl-Alt-F1 and logging in on the text terminal you will see there.  You
should be able to delete the large file and then the regular Sugar
software should work properly.

germane for your question, so if I were you I would try the suggestion I
gave.  If it's not clear enough, or it doesn't work, you should join that
list and ask your question again there.  You can put me in the CC:
line so I see that conversation.

Best of luck!

-- Asheesh.

--
Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise person to be able to sell it.