Mini-conference talks all on-line! (Finally!)

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Thu Apr 24 17:42:20 EDT 2008

I'm finally done encoding the talks from the OLPC "mini-conference" at
the beginning of the month:
      http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Apr_3-4_Mini-conference
If you really want to see inside OLPC and find out who's doing the
work, what they're working on, and what the hard problems are, there
is (as far as I know of) no better resource.  My primary
disappointment is that I wasn't able to get the Sugar guys into the
room to talk; that's a big missing piece.

(Also, the hi-res version of daf's "Communications" talk is still
encoding; that should be up tonight or tomorrow.)

Enjoy!
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )