Sugar on Windows

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Thu Apr 24 12:46:17 EDT 2008

I sense a little misunderstanding here, probably because my English was
not too clear. In the Windows world, the "shell" means explorer.exe
which draws the desktop/start menu/folders. Replacing this with the
Sugar zoom interface and frame is a little bit silly idea.

However porting sugar apps to Windows is not too hard I think. The real
roadblock could be when journalfs will be implemented since implementing
a Windows filesystem takes at least a year (it is a constant, no matter
how many programmer works on that).

ps:
BTW I do not know why would it be so good for OLPC if Sugar apps would
run on Windows. All I am saying is that it is possible.