on Sugar

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 24 09:44:04 EDT 2008

This is fine except for one thing. Running Sugar on top of proprietary
software means that sugar developers who have to deal with problems in
the interface between XP , let us say, and sugar will have to know alot
more about the XP side of the interface than MS$ normally reveals.

Has MS$ agreed to cooperate in helping developers of sugar or revealing
their trade secrets to OLPC?