[Community-news] [sugar] where is Walter?

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 06:42:22 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 9:49 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Try contacting countries at laptop.org - which is handled by Darah. She
>  is the best first point of contact and can get things going.

I don't know. It seems like the brushoff to me.

Darah Tappitake to me
10:50 AM (16 hours ago)

Dear Edward,

Thank you for your support in the OLPC Initiative. School communities
in Illinois are working with the XO laptop as a result of
participation in the Give Many and Give or Get one program. Through
the dedication of these local groups those programs are operating
successfully. If there is new development in the HB5000 we will
receive notification from the representatives at the Lieutenant
Governor's office.

Thank you for your support,
Regards,
Darah

>  cheers,

>  --
>   martin.langhoff at gmail.com
>   martin at laptop.org -- School Server Architect
>   - ask interesting questions
>   - don't get distracted with shiny stuff - working code first
>   - http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Martinlanghoff

Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/