Walter leaving and shift to XP.

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Wed Apr 23 17:20:17 EDT 2008

Between Walter Bender, who practically lives at 1cc and has been part of the
entire development, and NN, who by all accounts is rarely in his office at
1cc, I say that the SD was just an offshoot of the ASIC chip.

Besides that's what what I've heard everyone else at OLPC say.  NN also said
that Windows was running on the XO months ago, which MS denied.