Synchronizing xs-0.3 and xo-??? --- backups

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Tue Apr 22 16:27:24 EDT 2008

I'm not seeing the use case that I *think* is the primary one:

1) Backup and restore from a disaster recovery perspective.
and the secondary that goes with that is:

2) Ability to restore to a new laptop (as in the child lost the laptop or it
died and they need to restore their work to a new laptop)

You don't need any browsing capability for this.

Kim