[sugar] where is Walter?

Jaya Kumar jayakumar.lkml at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 23:46:23 EDT 2008

2008/4/21 Kim Quirk <kim at laptop.org>:
> OLPC has increased funding and resources in 2008 toward a continued
> commitment to helping kids in the least developed countries through
> deployment of XOs and Sugar. I don't think there is any shriveling or dying
> going on here.

Like many people who live in what you've described as "least developed
countries", I welcome your efforts to make the world a better place.

But at the same time, it is important for people donating money, time,
effort to make sure none of that is wasted. It would be lovely to see
more transparency in how OLPC is using its "increased funding and
resources" and where that money is coming from and going to.

Thanks,
jaya