[sugar] where is Walter?

Drew Hess drew.hess at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:38:35 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Kim Quirk <kim at laptop.org> wrote:
> OLPC has increased funding and resources in 2008 toward a continued
> commitment to helping kids in the least developed countries through
> deployment of XOs and Sugar. I don't think there is any shriveling or dying
> going on here.

It's reassuring to hear that Sugar (and, presumably, GNU/Linux) is
part of the commitment for 2008, at least.

Can someone from OLPC give a straightforward statement regarding
OLPC's longer-term commitments to deploying Sugar, GNU/Linux and free
software in general?

p.s. apologies if you received this message more than once, posting this time
from an email address that's subscribed both to devel and sugar.