Turkish keyboard layout

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Mon Apr 21 19:29:42 EDT 2008

Walter,
Can you provide the state of the keyboards that have no note in the table:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Mfg-data

I have been assuming that this is the table that is most up to date. If
there is no note in saying 'not yet approved', does that mean they have been
through the entire approval cycle? Did you get a physical sample of each of
these?

Thanks,
Kim