Wireless tickets

Ricardo Carrano carrano at laptop.org
Sat Apr 19 19:28:21 EDT 2008

Dear developers!

I started going through all open "wireless" tickets. The idea is:
- To close what is already fixed (but maybe not tested/confirmed)
- To update or complete the ones that cannot be closed, so we can prioritize
them.

So, if you own or participate in any of the wireless tickets, it would be
extremely helpful if you take a look at it and check:
- If update-1.703 did not fix it.
- If there is enough detail there to keep investigating.

I am talking about the component==wireless tickets (for now, at least). But
of course, I am sure any updates in any tickets will be welcome ;-)

Thank you!
Ricardo Carrano