How can I set my activity with P_DOCUMENT_RO enable?

Urko Fernandez tturktime at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:28:34 EDT 2008

> If I can write entry in the Journal, can I assume that I have
> P_DOCUMENT permission?
> How can I retrieve objets from datastore?

My activity uses sqlite to store information, and I read other instances
databases by writing them first on the datastore as sqlite databases:

self.metadata['mime_type'] = 'application/x-sqlite3'

and then querying the datastore for all the sqlite databases on it:

(results, count) =
datastore.find({'mime_type' :'application/x-sqlite3' })

I have no problem to read all the files, but they may be read only.
Hope it helps,

Urko