More planning thoughts

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:39:21 EDT 2008

Your scale is 1-10? 1 being low and 10 being high?

What is mesh? The transport layer?

It is curious that you think that collaboration is currently the most
tolerable feature. From what perspective? In the field, I find no
other feature that causes as much frustration to end users as the
instability of collaboration system. Everyone has very high
expectations for it--perhaps higher than anything else--but then it
just doesn't work.

In any case, I'd recommend another column in your table: how important
is this feature to the laptop use case: learning?

-walter