working version of Watch and Listen?

Josh Schonstal schonstal at osuosl.org
Wed Apr 16 16:39:35 EDT 2008

The version that is in git should work.  It's working on the emulator,
and as far as I know it should be working on the laptop as well.  You
could download it and test it, but from what I know we haven't done much
to W&L after finishing the latest version (that xo appears to be version
10, which is an older version than what is in git).  I've CC'd this
message to the rest of the W&L developers to see if they have anything
else to add on this.